You may give a former employer of mine a call. They are called Columbia
Ultimate Business Systems and are in Vancouver, Washington.

They are a very robust PICK-based complete collections solution provider,
but may have a 'stripped' down version that will suit your needs, or a
module that can be easily plugged in. I know they were developing their
system to move away from the PICK-like DBMS scene, but don't know where
they are now.

HTH and Good Luck. We wrote our own here...

Karl

<quote who="John Hester">
> Anyone know of a good Pick-based AR collection management software
> package?  We're looking for something that we can easily integrate into
> our existing home-grown system.  We're a wholesale distributor, so this
> is strictly B2B.  We're running UV 10.2.7 on RedHat ES 5.1.
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> John Hester
> System & Network Administrator