I am curious about this also.  GSEMNUM is 97 here also with a 117 UV
user license on Redhat Linux UV 10.1.12.

-----Original Message-----
From: IT-Laure Hansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 5:43 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] locking question

Is the rule of thumb about the value of GSEMNUM valid for other systems?
We are running UV 10.2.3 on Win2003 server with a 110 UV user license.
Our VAR set GSEMNUM to 97. Is this likely to cause any problems?

I hasten to say we have no locking issues on our system.

Thanks,

Laure Hansen,
City of Redwood City
Information Technology