-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Taylor
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 11:57 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Unidata to Universe port

Eugene,

I'm sure others will have a longer list, but for starters:

1.    The structure of dictionary items is completely different.

2.    You lose the ability to expand the print job numbers  beyond 9999
before they restart numbering print jobs at 1 in UniVerse.

Best wishes,

Dave Taylor
Sysmark Information Systems, Inc.
Authorized IBM Business Partner