-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Reynolds
Sent: 04 December 2008 10:10
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] DEBUG mode on a UniObjects connections

Hi all,

I'm new to the list, and hope that someone may have the answer to a
problem which is causing me a lot of headaches at the moment.

I'm using VB6 and UniObjects to connect to a Universe Database.

I call DataBasic routines from the VB6 client.

All works fine, until there is a problem in the databasic code, which
sends it into DEBUG.

The client screen locks up, and my talking screenreader goes into sulk
mode, which normally means I have to reboot.

I wouldn't expect anyone on the list to solve the screenreader problem,
but sighted colleagues have reported similar experiences with this type
of connection.

Is this a bug in UniObjects, or did I set it up wrongly.

Many thanks for any ideas,

Dave
17:41