When I have a problem like this I usually put a COMO ON statement near the top of the program and the look at the output stored in the &COMO& file. If you have a bad line of code that causes the abort or debug you can see what you would normally see on the screen if you were using an interactive connection

EXECUTE 'COMO ON {substitute some random name here}'

Regards,

Allen

Symeon Breen wrote:
Databasic will only go into debug mode if you tell it to - this is done
either at the command line or with a debug statement in the code. Since you
are calling the sub from uniobjects it will not be a command line issue so i
suspect you have a debug statement in the code. You need to find it and get
rid of it, it should not be in live code, and will certainly not work at all
with a uniobjects call.

Rgds
Symeon