Manu,

  Is there any encryption offered for the network transport layer? So far
I've not seen anything like SSL support and that makes me uneasy when
dealing with CC and other compliancy-ridden data. It's a neat concept,
though, that apparently works well. Do you use the clustering functionality?
How much network bandwidth does it consume on average?

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries
 phone: (910) 332-0424