From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Leckie
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:33 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Uniobjects

Is it possible to keep a Uniobjects connexion open?  Or is it possible
to have a trigger that would allow an event that could allow the state
change to be seen and re-opened?

* This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by

* Blairs Email Server, and is believed to be clean.
*

* This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
* intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
* are addressed.
*
* If you have received this email in error please notify us at Blairs,
* details can be found on our website http://www.blairsltd.co.uk
*
* Name & Registered Office:
* Blairs Limited