We used to experience what we called MBAM, "Management By Airline
Magazine".  Anytime our former CEO took a long trip, he would come back
fired up about the latest shiny, glitzy, gee-whiz thing featured in some
in-flight or business magazine.  Fortunately, he forgot about most of
them as soon as he heard what they really cost.

Norman Morgan <> nmor...@brake.com <> http://www.brake.com
Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injection?