From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Mecki Foerthmann
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 5:54 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] UV to SAP migration disaster

jpb-u2ug wrote:
<snip>
Oh and one of these days you are going to be sitting in the same seat
talking about the good old days too, and someone is going to be telling
you
that you're a dinosaur. It's not easy trying to keep up with the
technology
and if your company isn't using it you tend to gravitate toward what they
do
use.

Jerry Banker
Not me Jerry, I usually don't stay long enough for that to happen.
If there's nothing new to learn I move on.