Dan,
   I am sure I'm not the only one interested. Please do request permission to
   release it.
   John Israel said he'd written one, but it must be internal to his company,
   too. I can't find any reference to it, or to Brian Leach's program on the
   internet. I would be interested in seeing their software as well. Guys?
   Knowing how snarled and convoluted some of our legacy programs are, this
   would be extremely difficult software to design and build, and I applaud
   those who have done so.
   Regards,
   Charlie Noah
   Inland Truck Parts Company