I would also love to use it. Brian has a program that essentially does
this, however in the economic times we are in now my CEO told me "if
it does not directly translaye into improveing the bottom line I can
not authorize it".

If I get time in the next year I may write something and release it,
but don't hold your breath.

Norm

Sent from my mobile device