As anyone written or thought about writing a code refactorer for
U2-BASIC, this would/could/should standardize code semantics and also
appearance?
If this could be made configurable to the style you want to use then
that would be good...and any program with a GOTO in would be
deleted...without warning ;-).

maintainability.