u2-users-ow...@listserver.u2ug.org said the following on 8/21/2009 4:55 PM:
The message's content type was not explicitly allowed

Re: [U2] Better and Better Application - Launching today Friday 8/21/09 -- Browser instructions
From:
Bill Haskett <wphask...@advantos.net>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:55:32 -0700
To:
U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>

To:
U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>

Kevin:

I'm able to connect using Firefox and the IE Tab plugin. There was a bug in DesignBais with IE8 and they had a fix for that, which I would think is part of DB install on the U2UG site. I'm using IE7 because of this bug. I just tried accessing the site using IE8 from one of our servers and got the same pesky message you got (and I get with Firefox without IE Tab).

Either U2UG needs the DesignBais IE8 bug fix or you'll need to uninstall IE8 (which I believe reverts back to IE7).

Bill