From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of George Land
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 3:21 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] GOOD NEWS From Susie

Personally I view it as a very good sign that they are taking a back seat
and letting the U2 people get their message out to their customers.  Sure a
message from the new owners is needed soon but not doing it up front is a
sign that they are interested letting the team get on with the business
without getting too much in the way

George

On 16/09/2009 19:33, "Charles Stevenson" <stevenson.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Chuck,
> Impress upon Rocket the need for THEM to make a public statement.
> It's nice to hear news from you & from Susie, and I look forward to
> reading whatever you post, but, come on, Rocket! the new owners need to
> say something.
> Chuck
>
>> All,
>>    I've been speaking to an executive at Rocket and more calls are
>> being scheduled. What I've heard so far is vague (legal reasons) but
>> very upbeat. The next call should contain some genuine news. As I get
>> it, you will get it and it will be posted on U2UG.org.
>>
>>   - Charles "Staying On The Hunt for Details" Barouch
05:51:00