If you log off and on, it does satisfy the licensing - letter and intent...
BUT usually the performance hit is so high that it FORCES you to connection
pooling - or to have lots more seats!  Both of which make IBM-Rocket happy.
<g>

I'm still wondering how they can get 175 users through 2 seats -- unless
each user does 2 things a day!!

My understanding was that you either had to have a seat for each 'logical'
connection to a user, or sign off/sign on between each 'thing' - and the
overhead for going off and on is INSANE in any way I've tried to make it
work...

So - I understand your point George -- I am in the same headspace!

David W.