Hi Curt,

The keepalive setting affects the server where UV is running. The
connections are tested for the existence of a client by sending keepalive
packets. If the expected responses are not received within the parameters
specified, they will be closed. This is standard to the protocol. Older
versions of UV didn't allow for this, but I believe from 10.1 forward UV
did.

To read FRSTIA's disclaimer for the e-mail go to http://www.frstia.co.za/