From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Brutzman, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, 7 April 2010 8:21 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Dynamic Connect - Mousing

An important user here (my boss) likes to use the mouse to move around
our green screen applications.

Although I have tried to discourage this type of mouse use, he asked me
to find the answer.

He tells me that this worked at one time.  It is not clear to me if I
changed our applications or if there were pertinent changes in
subsequent releases of DC.

When he does things like copy and paste say a six-digit part number such
as 101234... When he pastes it, some screens will come back with
10?1234.

Of course some screen validate keystroke entries such as... Read the
first character of the PN and require it to be a "1" or a "3".

Fixes would be appreciated.

--Bill