Hi Baker,

a) We, and our VARS/clients, utilize a middle tier, and you could also
introduce an intermediate MV application server in the chain for
execution of business rules & intermediate staging if necessary
(conducted Proof on Concept for one prospect).
b) Not us
c) We use Microsoft IIS and windows services on middle tier. Could
rework middleware to operate via Websphere, but simply hasn't been the
demand
d) Nope
e) Nope
f) Visage - essentially just AJAX/HTML

As you know, the Visage toolset eats "native" MV data structure (and
indeed allows nesting well beyond just 3 levels) - can throw MV data to
the outside world as well formed XML that can be consumed by most things
these days

(and Baker, don't forget we have a nice GUI ERP product if necessary :-)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!