Any new development here is done with web client front-end.  Applications
are served from LAMP web servers. Backend servers include Unidata, MS Sql
Server and some MySql.

Still support applications with VB6 and VB.NET front-ends using Unidata
and MS Sql Server backends.  Also still supporting Lotus Domino
applications that use Unidata back end in addition to the Lotus Domino
databases.

HTH
On 04/08/2010 12:16 PM, Baker Hughes wrote:
> Would those of you mind responding that use 3-Tier or N-Tier
architecture - I'm trying to gather some quick numbers for some decision
makers (somewhat urgent).

> Please respond if your site, or sites who you service have UniData,
UniVerse, or any other MV db on the backend, and any fully graphical user
interface:

> a.      How many have a middle-tier application server?
> b.      How many use IBM Websphere?
> c.      How many use some other? Please give product name if you can.
> d.      How many have a Java front end User Interface?
> e.      How many have a C# front end User Interface?
> f.      How many have other UI? Please give name.
>
> For anyone - what Multi-Value aware / friendly middleware products are
there?  (That don't require data normalization before sending to the
middleware.)

> Thank you so much,
> -Baker
Charles Shaffer