From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Baker Hughes
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:16 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: [U2] Quick poll - how many use 3-tier or N-tier Architecture

Would those of you mind responding that use 3-Tier or N-Tier
architecture - I'm trying to gather some quick numbers for some decision
makers (somewhat urgent).

Please respond if your site, or sites who you service have UniData,
UniVerse, or any other MV db on the backend, and any fully graphical
user interface:

a.      How many have a middle-tier application server?
b.      How many use IBM Websphere?
c.      How many use some other? Please give product name if you can.
d.      How many have a Java front end User Interface?
e.      How many have a C# front end User Interface?
f.      How many have other UI? Please give name.

For anyone - what Multi-Value aware / friendly middleware products are
there?  (That don't require data normalization before sending to the
middleware.)

Thank you so much,
-Baker