In a message dated 8/3/2010 5:51:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
3xk547...@sneakemail.com writes:

> The mv.NET forum gets
> no hits, in part because everyone gets their answers from their
> sales/support people.  The same goes for DesignBais, UO.NET,
> QMClient, Viságe, FlashCONNECT, and many other products.  Maybe
> high quality software and excellent support serve as a form of
> anti-marketing?  :)  C'est la vie. >>

Hmmmm.  Seems a little Pollyanna.  Just to poke you.

Personally I've found that a fair percentage of people like forum based
questions.  Maybe these products just don't have many customers.  That could
also explain the lack of online response.

Did I mention that AccuTerm has a free developer license ?  Hint Hint Big
Hint.
I've sold more copies of AccuTerm because I can demostrate that it works,
than I've sold copies of software that I can't even download without payment.

If anyone has a free copy of whatever that isn't on my resource list, let
me know and I'll add you.

http://knol.google.com/k/pick-universe-unidata-resources