From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Symeon Breen
Sent: Friday, 13 August 2010 6:03 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] mv.NET and U2.NET

So back the original point - what has been done to U2.net in the past 2
years, as a var of udt buying from APT I don't know ! - so i, and it looks
like this group as well,  would like some enlightenment please.  I know how
MV.NET has come on in leaps and bounds and it would be good to compare.

Thanks
Symeon.

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.