So it seems like it wants to compile it but can't open the VOC. I'm not sure
which VOC it's trying to use (the one c:\Chris
or the one in c:\IBM\uv\bin). This is what I get from the command line>

C:\IBM\UV\bin>BASIC C:\CHRISSYS\LFUTILS TEST_HARNESS5
Unable to open 'VOC' file

I have made sure that in the folder security settings that I have full rights
to the IBM/*.* and CHRIS/*.* folders.

Any ideas why it would be unable to open the VOC?

* on a side note to Doug, we want to keep the compiling very simple without
many java scripts. Currently we're using a java
script but we want to do it on a command line level IF possible.