Ed,

I tried both with no luck. Here was my output:

C:\CHRIS>UDT CATALOG LFUTILS TEST_HARNESS5
'UDT' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\CHRIS>PHANTOM CATALOG LFUTILS TEST_HARNESS5
'PHANTOM' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I didn't see the program UDT.exe or PHANTOM.exe in the IBM/UV/bin dir