And/or, invest some time to have reports delivered as email attachments
... then no need for VPN's and you end up with easier (better?) overall
deployment mobility moving forward.

Also, if you end up investigating AWS, I believe you will find S3 OK for
snapshot storage, but I'd investigate EBS for REAL database

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!