From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Brutzman
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 4:59 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] UniVerse On RedHat?

0. We are considering migrating from HP-Ux to RedHat.
1. How is RedHat?
2. Will I have to re-compile and re-catalog everything?
3. Did anyone migrate from HP-Ux to RedHat and then back to HP-Ux?
4. Is the RedHat Standard Edition Suitable?
5. Did anyone try running UV on RedHat on an HP Integritity (Itanium)
server?
6. Are there any gotchas?
7. Insights and hind-sights would be appreciated.

--Bill