On 12/6/2010 12:34 PM, Charlie Noah wrote:
Hi Steve,

It's been a long time since I've heard from you. How are you doing?

I firmly believe in GPL. You can patch as you'd like, and share with anyone. Please leave the author credits in, and send me a copy of your mods. I will incorporate them into mine. Perhaps the change you want can be controlled by the passed parameters. That way it can do either. If you have a version that passes STATUS.CODE instead of PASSED.PARAMS, let me know and I'll send you my latest version. It's dated 02-19-2010.

Call me sometime - 816-461-8522.

Charlie Noah
Charles W. Noah Associates
cwn...@comcast.net

Sure will.

I've been doing great! You? Currently working a long term gig in Michigan for a Maryland-based company. Been here 5 years.

TTY Soon with patch,

Steve