Hi Kate,

You can use multivalue and sub-multivalue marks can be used to keep it just as
organised.

:ED....
:P
001: DýMANDýENUM CLASSES
002: 10
003:
004:
005: 10L
006: M

:EV
:P
001: D
002: MAND
003: ENUM CLASSES

We normally just use LISTDICT (an inbuilt paragraph) to display dictionary items

:LISTDICT ourfile
SORT DICT ourfile TYP LOC CONV MNAME FORMAT SM ASSOC BY TYP BY LOC BY @I
D 13:38:56 24 JAN 2011 1
@ID............ TYP LOC.......... CONV MNAME.......... FORMAT SM ASSOC.....
CLASS           D              10                      10L    M

I can appreciate that it can be an enormous task to change an existing system
though.

Regards,
Dan