I'd suggest that in part it would be driven by the clients VAR's -->
they want to protect their client base from "poachers", which is why I
think the "mvcommunitymap" website may ultimately fail --> I mean, it is
good for Tri-Sys, as they will generate a list of end users to solicit,
but I'd suggest it is unlikely that a VAR is going to make his customer
list public ...

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!