From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Doug Averch
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:53 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Saying Goodbye...

The problem is two parts.  First, we programmers have failed to show
management that we have the skill set to "Innovate or Die".  Secondly, we
have managers that are happy they are employed and don't know or care what
U2 can do.  Maybe this is because they don't know or perhaps we have not
done anything to show them what can be done.

Presentation is everything.  Show the managers and owners what U2 software
can do using browser based technology or Microsoft's .NET.  When every I
visit a client or prospective client I tell them and show them what
innovations we are doing or will be doing.  This is so when a sales person
from Oracle or SAP come to their office and try to sell them, I have already
closed that door.

I bring my XLr8Editor on a thumb drive to every client to show them, I am
not editing program via a "DOS" line by line editor.  U2logic tools are
state of the art with innovations like continuous compile that make me more
efficient and my code less buggy.  Can AE/ED editor say that?  Of course
not.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools.html