Anyone from rocket prepared to enlighten us with an opinion ?  I will only
call you direct if you don't on here ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of fft2...@aol.com
Sent: 27 May 2011 19:50
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] uv 2 ud

+1 Convert.

Here is a strange one - i have a friend with a uv system that he cannot
maintain - so he has asked me to do this. It needs transferring to a new
machine and some changes making and maintained over the coming years.
However my team has worked exclusively in ud for 10 years, so uv is rather
rusty to say the least, and would not fit with our existing portfolio- what
would people recommend, stick with it on uv and hopefully not make too many
mistakes and try to learn fast, or convert the app to run on ud ?  His uv
livence is long out of maintenance so there is no financial reason to stick
with uv.