Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] Why use U2, was Interesting Article

I am a bit of a mongo DB fanboy myself, I think regarding performance, because
of its autosharding any large scale application will definitely beat u2.  Mongo
db powers many mainstream enterprise solutions, and high profile websites, -
bit.ly comes to mind, so it certainly has a pedigree as well.

However i am also a u2 fanboy  for many many reasons.