[ad]
We wrote a document management system about 5 years ago.  We sell it with
our CRM system as a way to store documents, images, contracts and emails.
 The document management system, however, can be sold stand alone as well.
 It is 100% Web based and can run on Universe or Unidata.  One of our
clients stored over 50 million documents using our software.

All documents are not stored in U2 database but rather on the native Apache
Tomcat web server.  We use U2 database for the meta data and indexing.  We
found this method a lot less work than encoding and decoding for U2.  See
http://www.u2logic.com/applications.html for more information.
[/ad]

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com
"Application software that is 100% Web based"