From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Symeon Breen
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 3:20 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] uniobjects question

It isn't possible, the api_slave process will crash, probably leaving an
screwed uvcs process, licencing will take a while to catch up so you
will be using licences, if you are using pools, then it may cause
problems up at the webserver level, and you can get in a right old mess.

It is just the same with a phantom, as soon as it sees an input and
there is no buffer, it dies.