From: Mecki Foerthmann <mec...@gmx.net>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tue, Sep 6, 2011 4:03 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] DataVu Query [ad]

David,
I bet you are right, but what users want is to be able to install
oftware like that without having to search the documentation for hours.
 don't mind if I have to search for and download a JDBC driver from the
et to connect to SQL Server, DB2 or Oracle data sources but I expect a
ocket product to work straight away for U2.
 get a screen that asks me for the UD server name and even though that
ame one works for SB client, VSG, UniAdmin and tools like mvDeveloper
t won't connect in DataVu.
ll I found so far is that I need this driver (hell knows where to get
t from) and a file called bi.jdbc,drivers (or something like that) that
eeds to be created somewhere by the administrator.
ell, I am the administrator and I haven't got a clue how to do that!