I've just been setting up DataVu Query as well and the first thing I've noticed is that the documentation installed by the setup process does not match the version of the software installed. Screens are completely different.

Daniel McGrath wrote:
CONVERT.SQL is only for UniData.

DataVu uses UOJ and JDBC. When you actually *run* the queries it does it via
SQL. Remember that DataVu can use more than one data source, including SQL
databases. This keeps everything uniform and always you to use those data
sources together in a more seamless manner.

Regards,
Dan