From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Drew William
Henderson
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 4:21 PM
To: U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] SLOW

<with apologies to Jeff and Peggy...and, ok, everyone else, too!>

My boss has noticed today that we've been running SLOW, and isn't  happy about
it.  He wants to  know if SLOW is industry standard, and what other U2 shops
might be running SLOW.
I told him that I didn't know about other U2 shops, but that I know a lot of
SQL shops have been running SLOW for years, and seem to be very satisfied.  I
also let him know that running SLOW on Friday afternoons was almost industry
standard, but I'm not sure he's buying it.

So, if you're running SLOW in your environment, please let me know; otherwise,
we might not be running SLOW on Monday morning.

(sorry...couldn't help myself!  Have a good weekend, all!)

Drew Henderson
Director, Enterprise Systems Architecture and Security
Morehead State University
301 Howell-McDowell Bldg
Morehead, Ky 40351
606/783-2445