From:   Drew William Henderson <d.hender...@moreheadstate.edu>
To:     "U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org" <U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Date:   10/07/2011 04:26 PM
Subject:        [U2] SLOW
Sent by:        u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org

<with apologies to Jeff and Peggy...and, ok, everyone else, too!>

My boss has noticed today that we've been running SLOW, and isn't  happy
about it.  He wants to  know if SLOW is industry standard, and what other
U2 shops might be running SLOW.
I told him that I didn't know about other U2 shops, but that I know a lot
of SQL shops have been running SLOW for years, and seem to be very
satisfied.  I also let him know that running SLOW on Friday afternoons was
almost industry standard, but I'm not sure he's buying it.

So, if you're running SLOW in your environment, please let me know;
otherwise, we might not be running SLOW on Monday morning.

(sorry...couldn't help myself!  Have a good weekend, all!)

Drew Henderson
Director, Enterprise Systems Architecture and Security
Morehead State University
301 Howell-McDowell Bldg
Morehead, Ky 40351
606/783-2445