I was just trying to let folks know that we have a confirmed bug with the
PRESISION command.  We are on UniData 7.2, HPUX.

John Israel

John Israel
Senior ERP Developer

Dayton Superior Corporation
1125 Byers Rd
Miamisburg, OH 45342

937-866-0711 x44380 (O)
937-865-9182 (F)

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please
notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and
attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking
of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this
message is prohibited.