Just to keep everyone in the loop, here is what we did (and have now
documented):
1) If it is not there, copy the contents of the C:\Program Files\avante from a
working PC to the Windows 7 box that is not working (obviously there is
something set for avante - not sure what but this is where the icons are)
2) Right-click on the SB icon --> properties --> Compatibility and check
"Disable desktop composition" - this disables Aero.
3) Right-click on the desktop --> Personalize --> Window Color --> Advanced
appearance settings --> Item and choose "Border Padding" - Set size to either 0
or 1.  This fixes a VERY obscure issue where on VERY rare occasions, the fields
at the bottom of the screen are not shown because the window (in GUI only) is
too small - weird!

John Israel

John Israel
Senior ERP Developer

Dayton Superior Corporation
1125 Byers Rd
Miamisburg, OH 45342

937-866-0711 x44380 (O)
937-865-9182 (F)

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please
notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and
attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking
of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this
message is prohibited.