> From: Wjhonson
> Okay so that's everything that doesn't work.
> Is there another step forward?

> The PickWiki is a place where code can be published,
> but I haven't seen even ne case where code has been
> taken, enhanced, and put back. So it doesn't appear to
> be a good place for collaboration.

Will, you and I usually disagree on our approach to various
topics, but on this one we're in complete agreement.  Thanks for
bringing up this topic.

Rather than posting a lengthy response here, I created a blog
entry:
nospamNebula-RnD.com/blog/tech/mv/2011/11/mvcollaboration.html
Comments always welcome.

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
TG@ remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com
Nebula R&D sells mv.NET and other Pick/MultiValue products
worldwide, and provides related development services
remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com/blog
Visit PickWiki.com! Contribute!
http://Twitter.com/TonyGravagno