>From the link:
UniVerse supports numerous Java-based interfaces as well, including JBDC
for standards-based connectivity and our own UniObjects for Java high
speed native interface. Leverage powerful Java programming tools
including the Eclipse framework to enable powerful, platform-independent
solutions.

-John

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of
charles_shaf...@ntn-bower.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 9:22 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Uniobjects for Java and Domino 8

Great information John and Robert.   Looks like UOJ is getting "mature."

In my situation, it is attractive since we use Domino and Unidata
extensively.  But, I do not want to invest my time in something that
won't be supported in the future.

My question for Rocket is "Will UOJ be further developed and supported
by Rocket in the future?"

Thanks.

Charles Shaffer
Senior Analyst