This is not my experience.   Check that it is not put in shared memory.  Also
double check the voc item is pointing to the right source code.   Also check
that the uniobject application is logging into the same account that you
catalogued the program, I have seen programmers leave behind a redirection hard
coded in the application or a divert to another account is occurring somewhere.
  I have even had dumb moments of actually logging into the wrong account at
the end of the long day where we had multiple test environments and wondering
why nothing had changed.

Regards

David Jordan