From: Kevin King <ke...@precisonline.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Mon, Feb 6, 2012 4:02 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Building an Excel File

The CSV format is really pretty simple.  Commas between fields. If a field
ontains a comma or quote it should be quoted.  If a field contains a quote
he quote should be doubled.  Will is right that you have to use a
haracter-stepping algorithm to parse it properly.  But with these two
ules in mind it's not hard to build.