[ad]
Our product XLr8Editor supports version control for dictionaries as well as
programs, procs, VOC items, etc.  We have been doing this for some time
now.  I would be happy to give a webinar this week on it if there is some
interest on version control.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com
"XLr8Editor still $49.00 with updates every 3 to 4 weeks"

[/ad]