From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 12:09 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] keeping track of opened files

However, note that if you're using a web-environment, where your state
variables are written to disk between browser calls, this won't work at all,
since file-variables cannot be written to disk.  So file open functions have
to be done locally and not kept in common (as common may change from browser
call to browser call) and file-variables cannot be saved to disk.

Bill