From: John Hester <jhes...@momtex.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Mar 16, 2012 5:10 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Turn a device and inode into file name

If you execute "ls -i" from within UV, it's going to list the files in
he directory where the account you're sitting in resides.  My code
xample isn't written to be able to switch devices because that's of no
se to me in the context of listing locked production files in our
nvironment.  If you want to write a utility that executes "ls -i" on
ny device, that's fairly trivial and there are numerous ways you could
o it.  Just write some code to get the correct path into a variable by
hatever means you prefer and tack it on to the end of the command.
-John