From: Don Robinson <donr_w...@yahoo.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tue, Mar 27, 2012 1:26 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Detecting idle time in INPUT statement.

Wj,

ou are right, I'm a hired gun and try to do what the *boss* wants.
As far as adding LOCKED clauses, that would only solve a part of it. The second
ser would know why they can't update a record but would still have to call
upport to kick the first person out.
The goal is to reduce user aggravation and calls to the support group.
e shall see how the time out thing work outs.
Thnaks,
on Robinson