From: Rex Gozar <rgo...@gmail.com>
To: dgreen <dgr...@dagconsulting.com>; U2 Users List
<u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tue, Mar 27, 2012 12:30 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Detecting idle time in INPUT statement.

It does not matter if a system is old or not, you gotta keep it up to
ate.  "Maintenance programming" means adding LOCKED clauses that
hould have been there in the first place.  I doubt it would take more
han a few hours; probably less time than writing and debugging some
ff-the-wall input timer routine.  There probably aren't that many
ritical READU's.  On my system, for the number of programs I have in
he system, I only have a third as many READU's.
ex