Thanks Larry. That was what I was alluding to. I just thought Network Solutions had control of those records, but you've set me straight on that. I suspect the process isn't any different, just who's doing it is.

Thanks again.

Bill

----- Original Message -----
*From:* lar...@wcs-corp.com
*To:* 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 4/4/2012 8:56 PM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] u2ug.net Website
To reiterate -- AngelicHost hosts the DNS for U2UG.org.  We have complete
control over the A, MX, CNAME, etc. records.  Right now, all of the DNS
records point to one of our servers.  I have a redirect setup on that server
so that any incoming requests for www.u2ug.org are redirected to
www.u2ug.net.  It's a simple matter to modify the A record for www.u2ug.org
to point it to the appropriate server.  Because of the lists, we need to
keep the MX record pointed to our server, but if we want "official"
@u2ug.org email addresses for the board, or whatever, those can be
accommodated.

Larry Hiscock
AngelicHost